How do I install my S1500 ScanSnap scanner on a Microsoft Windows Operating System?
PDF and JPEG file formats are supported by ScanSnap. To select a file format, follow the step below.
Special note: Before changing the file format for a selected application, ensure that the application selected can support that format.
1. Uncheck “Use Quick Menu”
• For S510, S500, and 300 models, right click on the ScanSnap icon in the system tray and uncheck “Use Quick Menu” from the menu. Right click on the ScanSnap icon again and select Scan Button Settings to access ScanSnap Manager
• For S1500, S1300, and S1100 models, right click on the ScanSnap icon in the system tray, select “Scan Button Settings” and uncheck “Use Quick Menu” from the top of ScanSnap Manager.
Selecting PDF file format:
1. Click on the File option tab
3. Save the change by clicking Apply then OK
Selecting JPEG file format:
- Click on the [Scanning] tab
- Select Color from the [Color mode] drop‐down.
4. Save the change by clicking Apply then OK
Product Marketing Manager
Fujitsu Computer Products of America